- You are a 501(c)(3) organization or public equivalent
- You provide direct services to clients on-site
- Your location has secure areas for art which are used regularly by clients
- You do not have access to funds that could otherwise be used for the purchase of art
- You provide a rationale for owning and displaying artwork
- You are within a 15-mile radius of downtown Boston
- You have staff leadership (i.e. ED, CEO) member for organization available for 1-hour meetings
- You are able to frame artwork selected that can range in cost from $200-$1,500
- You are able to pickup artwork across Boston (which may include rental costs if you do not have access to a large vehicle for transport)
If you meet the criteria above, please complete our two-part application. We recommend printing your completed Application and Donee Agreement for your records.
- Application to Receive Art
This application will ask you to provide information regarding your mission, clients, annual budget, as well as provide a rationale for receiving artwork, and include your Proof of Charitable status (if applicable).
- Donee Agreement
Our Donee Agreement references our Deed of Gift and Agreement. Please take time to review the Deed, which our art recipients are expected to adhere to.