The Art Connection has two main programs which provide unique art offerings to your organization:
- Art Placement Program
The Art Connection catalogs original artwork by artists and collectors interested in donating their art to recipient agencies. We provide original works of art to transform and beautify your space. Check out an overview of this program in our infographic here. Find out if you are ready to receive artwork through our Art Placement Program.
- Artful Seeds Workshops
These interactive workshops provide a custom art making experience for the people you serve or as a team building experience for your staff. Find out of you are ready to host an Artful Seeds workshop.
Your organization is eligible if:
- You are a 501(c)3 organization or public equivalent
- You provide direct services to clients on-site
- Your location has secure areas for art which are used regularly by clients
- You do not have access to funds that could otherwise be used for the purchase of art
- You provide a rationale for owning and displaying artwork (see below)
- You are within a 15-mile radius of downtown Boston
- You have staff leadership (i.e. ED, CEO) member for organization available for 1-hour meetings
- You have a communal space with access to water source (i.e. fountain/sink) that can host a group for a workshop
- You have ongoing programming (i.e. support groups, lectures, or seminars) at your location
- You are able to frame artwork selected that can range in cost from $200-$1,500
- You are able to pickup artwork across Boston (which may include rental costs if you do not have access to a large vehicle for transport)
- Review additional program FAQs
- Check out our infographic for an overview of our Art Donation and Placement Program.
Eligible agencies are invited to submit an Application to Receive Art. Our staff review ongoing applications and if approved, will contact you via email to move forward on next steps.
Application Check List: